It was a few months ago when I decided to make a change. You see it was the beginning of September and we were waiting for my sister and her husband to arrive in town for a visit. Well the parents and grandparents were out doing there thing (attending the New Port Temple) so my little sister we left to do what ever we wanted till early evening. So as we drove around OC we saw this swanking hair salon and decided to make a stop where for the first time I dyed my hair. I cut it as well and I have to say it was a success. Well I thought it was, it took my sister the whole day to get used to it. I have to say the best part was when we showed up to dinner and now one was to the wiser of the change I had made and lucky for me it was a success. I have continued the look to this day.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ry--you never told me you cut your hair. it has been forever since i saw a picture of you. you look fah-bulous. the cut and color are so perfect for you. i love love love it.
If I could make that sassy growling cat-call sound on the computer, I would. As Stacy London would put it, "SHUT--UP"--YOU LOOK SO GOOD!!!" Truly, I think you look hotter than ever before, and you've always been pretty hot.
Post a Comment