Hello boys and girls. I just don't know where the time goes. I really have been busy, but really that is no excuse.
I have hit some major bumps this year and it's only February of 2006. For most of you, you know that I got hit by a drunk driver on New Years Eve on my way to a boys house. My car was totalled, but I am all right or basically all right it could have been worse. I am now in the process of going to the doctors for aches and pains and trying to find myself a new car that I can afford. (That's harder than I thought) I am also having to fight with the insurence company to get my claim against the uninsured motorist opened so I can receive compinsation. I have been waiting to put this on the blog because I was hoping to get pictures, but I still don't have any so I can't show anybody my poor sad crunch car. Maybe I will get some Friday. Basically that has been my life the last month and a half. I have also been trying to move out, but that has now been put on hold due to the accident and my friend that I was going to move in with isn't too happy and I feel horrible. Isn't it funny how plans can change so very fast and usually it's not because of you. Anyway I will I could share more with you, but really nothing big is happening right now. I will try and up load some new pictures this weekend.
Well congratulations to Lindsay and Chris with their new bundle of joy to come and congratulations to Gina on her engagement and congratulations to me for becoming an aunt in a few months and happy parenting to the best parents ever Savannah and Caleb you are so very lucky.
Love you guys
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so glad that you are back. sounds like life really IS busy for you. but we are sure glad you are doing well. i hope the moving works out.
WHAT??!!! That is one of my worst fears for the ones I love--grrr to all drinking and driving losers! I am mad now...but glad you are ok. Sounds like you were hurt though--sorry for that. That can be a super drag and last longer than you like. Caleb sends his love. And congrats to Lauren, I'm assuming? Hooray for babies! Do they know what it is? So glad to see a new blog!
you keep promising pictures. Are these empty promises????
Lindsay, I'm glad to see this baby step to blogging...we're waiting...
Post a Comment