Wednesday, March 22, 2006

You're Killing Me Larry

Oh My Gosh...
I am so so so so so bored right now and I couldn't think of anything else to do, but complain about it on my blog.
So I am at work and it's absolutely dead, or really I just finished everything this morning before lunch. I am so quick, as my friend at the other job would say "You're a machine". That's me the machine. I sit down and do what I have to do no dilly dalling for me. Well the days are counting fast, actually they are pretty much here. Tomorrow my family and I leave for Vegas to see Gina get married. She is marring a cool guy, which makes me so very happy. I am excited to go up there and see her, but I am also excited to take a day and half off of work that's the best part. And then when we get there Thursday night we are seeing Myster you know the cirque do sole show. Then I get to visit with Lin on Friday and then Friday night the festivities begin. It's going to be a great weekend I can't wait. Anyway not that any of you really care about my itenerary, but like I said I am so bored just counting the seconds till I can get out of here. I am so bored I was tempted to go shopping on line which is hazzardous. There are so many cute spring clothes for sale at American eagle it's making me crazy, infact I don't know how long I can hold off. Only time will tell. I think that's all the rambling I can muster for now. I will return soon I am sure.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I know exactly how you feel!! I'm so tired of work. I've actually been looking online at baby stuff--but have refrained from buying anything. I look forward to seeing you soon. Have you talked to your friend since Sunday?

Anonymous said...

hey dude--anticipation for vacation is so great. i love spring clothes shopping. i think the espadrilles this season are so cute...but is seems they come out every spring. i would get some but the heel tends to be too high. YOU would look great in them. are you sure you couldn't swing up to utah on your trip? that is so great that gina is getting married. how exciting for her. take plenty of pictures--you can post them when you get back. that will give us all something to look forward to.

Anonymous said...

by the way--i think you should just give in to your shopping urges. it is hard to regret cute spring and summer clothes.

Anonymous said...

so how was the trip? are you back to work as usual?