Friday, March 07, 2008

Already March, Can't Believe It

I had a little free time today and realized that it's been a real long time since I blogged. I don't know, sometimes I just think I really have nothing interesting to share so I just enjoy all of your lives. ;)

2008 really hasn't brought any surprises or changes in my life as of yet. Maybe a bit of heartache, a few decisions to make, and some growth mixed into that as well, which is always good, Right? (whatever...why is it no one really tells you how much work personal growth is, they seem to forget that part or make it sound better than it is ;) kidding, growth is always good. Anyway I'm actually looking forward to future changes in my life. It's time I try something new and exciting. I feel like I'm watching my life pass by and not living it. I'm in my 28th year and I'm not waiting around anymore. I'm still relatively young and want to do more. That's good right? :) So I'm job hunting, travel hungry, looking for a good time & adventure anywhere I can. It looks like Las Vegas might be my next adventure. Well, for next weekend anyway. I'm taking a long weekend and visiting Vegas and friends. I'll be checking out the job market, the social scene, and whatever else I should feel the need to check out. Crazy huh! ;) (Well, if you know me it is) Then 2 weekends after that I will be doing the same thing in Phoenix. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life and if that means to get out of town then I'm ready and willing. Wow, I feel great, this blogging stuff is really therapeutic. lol!

So there are a few of my thoughts, thanks for listening to all my rantings. I could probably rant some more, but I don't know if that's a good idea. lol!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

YOu go Girl! Lots of new adventures await you!

Ryanne said...

Awe, Thanks Lin! You're the Awesome!

Abby said...

I was at our stake's singles ward today (long story) and saw many a cute fellow. I thought, oh how fun! I am glad you are mixing things up--your right, growth always follows change (if you do it right--and I know you will). Keep us posted on where you go.

Anonymous said...

hey dudey--i like your new banner. did you make it? are you back from your escapades yet?