My sister had her baby Sunday April 6th and he's a healthy little boy. I am an aunt once again. The only thing better than the pictures she finally sent would be to be with them now. So I think he looks like his big brother, which means he's as cute as ever.
Congrats on the new little bundle of joy! I've watching to see when he would be arriving. Hope things are going well with you! Let me know what you've decided on the job front! Love ya!
My family and friends mean the world to me. I have recently started a family of my own. I married the most wonderful man and we are expecting our first child this summer. We couldn't be more excited. Before I met my husband I went to Brigham Young University and graduated with a degree in Advertising. I work as a graphic artist in Burbank doing motion graphics for television and theatrical movie trailers. I can't wait to be a mom. And some day I want to learn to sail so I can sail with my hubby around the world, well if not around the work at least to Australia. I have always wanted to vacation there. I love making family movies. I love country music. I love to travel. Love to laugh and have fun, but don't we all.
4 comments:
Congrats on the new little bundle of joy! I've watching to see when he would be arriving. Hope things are going well with you! Let me know what you've decided on the job front! Love ya!
So exciting! Congrats--two boys, eh? Sounds like a handful :) But how could you not keep bringing such cute children to the world? Keep 'em coming!
he does look just like his brother--sweet and adorable. congratulations!
We need updates on YOU!!
Post a Comment