Let's See...
I have been pretty busy the last month or so and it's been great! Like I mentioned in the other blog I attended my last (high school) friend's wedding and that was fun, but there's so much more.
At the beginning of the year a few friends and I decided to plan a trip to New York City. It looked like there would be 3 of us going and we were all very excited especially me because I had never been. Well we got the plane tickets and then put the rest of the plans on hold till finals were over for the other two. In that time period I became very busy, busy having fun. To make a long fun story short, I was set up by some friends and we've been dating since. (who would have guessed
On my birthday, he sent me flowers and then took me out to dinner - so nice. It was at dinner that I received another big surprise. He was going to be in New York around the same time as me for his cousins wedding, but had implied earlier that he would have to leave soon after I arrived. So I didn't think much of it. Well after dinner I got a birthday card and in it he asked if I would "go see the lion sing in old new york" i just got invited to see Lion King in New York with him. So that not only ment I was seeing Lion King with him, but that he was going to stay in New York and site see with me and my friends. I was excited. And it was so much fun.
Me and my friend on the train from the airport to Manhattan.
This is Time Square. The heart of the city.
Does this look familiar it did to me. Probably a movie or something.
We took a carriage ride through a part of Central Park. The Park is beautiful, the horses were a little smelly. But it was a fun iconic thing to do.
Did you know they are tearing down Yankee Stadium. Well we had to get a picture. We took better ones than this one, but they are on other cameras I haven't gotten those pictures yet. I may have to do another post some other time.
Brooklyn Bridge
This is the famous frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. It was delicious. We split the chocolate peanut butter one. (It's the same place the movie Serendipity was shot at, in fact we sat upstairs to get the whole effect. It was great.)
The view from the Empire State Building.
This was down at the finacial district "Wall Street"
And these pictures barely give central park justice.
These are just a few of the pictures. I'll try and post some more later. It was a trip of a life time and I love New York City and New Jersey. The East Coast is beautiful and I would go back tomorrow if I could.
6 comments:
SO glad to hear from you! it looks like you took one of your dream trips and had a wonderful time. good for you! of course, i would like to know about details...
How exciting! ummm i see some touchy touchy going on...you must really like this guy! how long have you been dating???? details....!!! glad you had a great time :o)
Wow--looks like you covered the whole town! I recognize a lot just from movies; very picturesque (and it looks like beautiful weather). Now I suddenly want to go to! Cute boyfriend...yeah, details would be good.
So I was at the park with Abby this morning and she told me about your updates. I usually check so regularly but had given up...I'm so glad you made it to New York and had a fabulous time. Definitely would like to know about mystery boy...You look very happy and beautfiul!
doo do doo...i'm still waiting for details!!! shoot me an email :)!!!
Jess
I sent you an email and your jfsoccer hotmail email. I'm guessing you have a new one. what is it? I will try and post an entry with details soon.
Post a Comment