Monday, October 19, 2009

Cupcake Mania

On Wednesday my Relief Society had a cupcake decorating event. It was such a success and so much fun. We had over 40 girls show up, pretty darn good for our first enrichment with the new presidency. We had 3 stations, the halloween station, christmas station, and the regular cupcake station. My favorite was the Halloween. We made werewolf cupcakes and they were amazing. First we had a quick class given by a professional cake decorator and then broke off to make our cupcakes. I started at the halloween table. It was amazing to see the development of this werewolf. Truthfully at first I couldn't see how this was going to work but slowly the creation came alive. It was so much fun.












2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! I love it. We don't really have cupcakes here. We have the batter part, but not the frosting. They look great!

Lindsay said...

They look great! I thought about making those for Halloween, but opted for pumpkins instead.