Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emme's Blessing & Halloween


On Halloween I was surrounded by 3 eyed monsters, dinosaurs, and a precious caterpillar/giraffe. Jared bought Emme the cutest caterpillar costume, but once in it she wasn't too thrilled so she ended up trick-or-treating as a giraffe, which was pretty cute too. I hadn't been trick-or-treating in a very long time. It was actually way fun to see all these little kids out in costumes beggin' for candy. The only down side was I was sick, so I didn't have much energy. It was still fun though. :)


Emme in her Caterpillar costume. Not very happy :(

One cute Dinosaur huh :)

That is the scariest 3 eyed, 4 armed monster I've seen in a long time!


Emme's Blessing Day! Isn't she the sweetest thing ever. She actually slept the whole day. I think Trick-or-Treating wiped her out the night before.


Kyle wasn't too into the photo opts that afternoon. ha ha

the grandma's and their littlest granddaughter and their beautiful daughter.

The Higley Grandparents

Me and my little niece. Precious!


No comments: