So my sister had her third boy in April, yes this post would seem a little untimely, so sue me. :)
We all went down at the very beginning of June for the blessing. It was a great weekend. Mom and Dad got a hotel so we could all enjoy the pool, but mostly so the boys could play in the pool. I ended up staying with my parents so that Branson could stay at my sisters with the rest of the family. But I had a good time, mom and I partied it up that night and rented Valentines Day and watched that and talked till the wee hours of the morning. I took some great shots of all of us at the pool and then a few family pics at Lauren's house after the blessing.
Thomas is wearing funny swim shorts so I called him my euro baby.
Luke get's scared by Grandpa. ha ha!
Here's just all of us playing in the pool.
Emme and her Dad.
Here's some pics after the blessing
This is a funny video of Emme demanding this stuff animal.
No comments:
Post a Comment