Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Engagement

I know this is way too old, but I had been meaning to do it so I'm going to do it. I got engaged earlier this year around the summer time, but officially in August that's when the ring was put on my finger. I should tell that story but it's such a long and agonizing story to tell. Maybe I will paraphrase it...

So I had been dating this guy named Branson Brinton from SLC for a while, in fact our first date was almost 2 years ago. He took me to Disneyland and I thought he was a nice guy, but I just wasn't sure if he had what I wanted. It wasn't till almost near the end of our date at Disneyland when we were in line at Space Mountain talking that I thought he had potential, he was more exciting and interesting than he appeared to be. It was a good date. We continued to go out for the next year and a half maybe a little more when we decided this would be more fun if it was forever so he asked me to marry him a few times and then in July or August of this year I finally said yes and a ring was put on my finger. We had some lovely engagement photos taken of us.







6 comments:

Lane Snider said...

Well this is the first I've heard of this engagement. Congratulations!

Hopefully we see some wedding pics before next Christmas ;)

J, J and B said...

Congrats Ryanne! Love the engagement photos! I hope you're enjoying married life. It's the best isn't it? :)

Ryanne said...

Thanks Lane. I hope to see some wedding pics before next Christmas too ;)

and

Jenessa I thought I had your new blog but I don't. If you get this can you send it to me or post it on here. That would be awesome. :)

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

What a PRETTY couple!! I'm still so excited about the wedding. It was SO beautiful. I'm so excited and so happy for you both. Hope you are LOVING marriage. I need to see more wedding pictures and hear more about your awesome trip to the Dominican Republic. Miss you guys... Love ya!!

Abby said...

So concise! But then you do have a lot of updating to do and CONGRATS on that wedding! A reunion is definitely in order if we can tear you away from your new husband long enough! Do you like being a wife?

Malesa said...

Ryanne, you crack me up. I'm happy that you guys have a blog too. All of these secret blogs in the family are all of the sudden popping up. Hmmmm.
I absolutely love all of your engagement pictures. I especially loved the first. I still feel badly about missing your wedding. Sniff, sniff. Well, I guess we will get to see you in May. Yea!