Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Uncharted Territories

As a beginner blogger, I thought it would be easier than it is to come up with things to share. This year has come and almost gone in a blink of an eye. I wish I could say I won the noble peace prize or something just as grand, but this year has been more or less a process of finding out what I really want right now from life.

Looking back on 2005, I can't help but remember my plans to travel to Australia or move to New York, anything new and unpredictable, alas these have only been fleeting thoughts of a more exciting life. But the new year approaches and the means of these dreams being more of a reality may just be possible. However these thoughts are for next year and presently I have done a few things this year I would like to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember when we were planning to do some of those same things together. alas...but i suppose there is still hope of a super vacation someday. hmm...i have always been fond of the luxury cruise idea...

Abby said...

Alas...I am finding my ordinary, every day life to be more adventurous (and by adventurous I mean poor) and more exotic (and by exotic I mean poor) than I ever dreamed. It's astounding how many times a day I start my sentences with the phrase, "when I'm rich..." What makes me so sure? But I can honestly say that I am happy, and that's something. (stressed but happy)