Monday, April 03, 2006

Gina's Las Vegas Wedding








So the wedding was lots of fun and once again I got to witness the happiness between two individuals. It was a great weekend and I am so glad I was able to be apart of it. Of course they were married in the temple and then the reception was at this club house on a golf course in Henderson which was beautful. It was a fun time.

3 comments:

Abby said...

It looks like it was beautiful, and speaking of beautiful, you and your sisters look gorgeous! Lauren makes an adorable prego lady--I have a request: more pics of you. It's been so long and we've only gotten sneak peeks (far away shots). Can you hear the crowd chanting? (Ryanne! Ryanne! Ryanne!) I want be someone's bridesmaid--that looks fun.

Anonymous said...

gina looks so happy--that is great. it has been years since i have seen her i think. you guys look happy too. what a cute family. i like the picture of everyone making kissy faces at the groom--it has just the right touch of awkwardness, like "um, i'm not really going to kiss this guy". i mean that in the best way possible. glad to see a post with so many pictures dude. thanks for making the effort. i hope you are well and enjoying your week!

Lindsay said...

I loved the pictures. Gina's dress is gorgeous. In those faraway pictures you can't even tell Lauren's pregnant. She's so tiny!