





So once again I am really really bored. At first this day was cookin. Chris the other guy took the day off and I was on the go right when I walked in at 9am. Well when I get in this mode don't stop so I booked it through everything I had to do in record time and now the last 2 hours I have been trying to find something to do. So I decided to check all the blogs and read up on the roomies and their families. You guys seem just peachy and it's fun to see. I really wasn't going to write, but then I thought why not. Life is just moving along for me, nothing special really. The only problem I am facing now is my upcoming vacation. I am suppose to leave with the family this sunday to Northern california for a week, but my dad said it's going to be raining the whole time and to think if I really want to take my vacation time for a rainy week. It's killing me, you know I can't make decisions very well and I was looking forward to this trip for awhile and now I'm just not sure. Sad huh. Well I got a day to decide. Also this weekend some friends and I are going to the newport temple to baptisms, which i am totally looking forward too and tomorrow I am going out with my friend Amy which should also be fun. Not that this really matters, but I feel like rambling. Oh I just remembered I have some pics of my brother on his mission, maybe I will post some. Lin can't believe Chase is coming home this weekend how cool is that. Give me the word, is he a little awkward or is he adjusting fine. I think Jared's going to be a little weird. he can barely speak English anymore it's hilarious. Anyway I hope you guys have a great weekend.
4 comments:
what a great job you are doing in keeping your blog current. and how fun to see pictures of elder higley. he looks like a seasoned missionary. you know--san francisco can be fun in the rain too. i wouldn't completely count it out. just wear warm clothes. there is something about clam chowder on a rainy day...
Yes, if only all I had to worry about right now was my vacation being rainy.....I'm not making fun of you, I just wish I could go to San Fran too...or anywhere for that matter. I'm stir crazy.
Those missionaries just keep getting younger and younger! P.S.
I believe the answer is they are ALL weird when they get home.
Fun pictures. We got our missionary home safe and sound. He didn't say more than two words the first few days. Did you go on your trip and whatever happened with your special friend??
what happened-you were such an active blogger and now nothing...are they actually keeping you busy at work. I'm tired of working...
Post a Comment