Tuesday, May 01, 2007
A Hair Cut
I know it's been a very long time since I actually put something new on my blog, but really nothing too big has happened in my life. Or I didn't have my camera with me at the time and haven forgotten about whatever it was. But this is something I haven't forgotten and actually documented, because a few people were anxious to see the change. I thought it would be fun to see the before and after, so I took a few pictures Friday the day before the big day. ;) Then Saturday I went in and let her have a hay day. At first I liked it, but as the day went on and all I got was wow you cut your hair I was getting a little peranoid. Also I have to say it was looking pretty funny by the end of the day. So on Sunday I redid myself and I got it to look a little more to my liking, which was a relief and my friends at church seemed to like it more. (That helped a lot) Then today my sister and I styled it again and I like it, I think I just needed to get used to it. You see I haven't had bangs in for so long that it was weirding my out. Anyway I am thinking, all is good and this change is fun. I don' think you can tell, but I have quite a few blonde highlights too, which I really like. It's great for summer. Anyway there's a long story for a not so exciting story. Thanks for letting me ramble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
here is some more positive reinforcement--i love it! it really suits you and you look older-in a good, not middle-aged way.
I love it, too! Way to be brave!
I agree--I absolutely love it! Where were we when you needed us? You should never have doubted! BTW you could shave your head and still be gorgeous.
Post a Comment