Monday, October 22, 2007
It's still Burning and Bad
I have been reading the news all day long and it seems to only be getting worse. There are now 15 fires burning out of control in Southern California. It's terrible. There are now 3 fires in Santa Clarita Valley, luckily we're still safe in Agua Dulce, but you never no when that's going to change. This is absolutely unbelievable. There are now over 150 homes and structures burned in Lake Arrowhead and still counting. So many people are losing everything. There are still evacuating residents in Santa Clarita I hope I can get home today. It's devestating to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So scary--the Newport office of James' company was all in shambles today bc so many people couldn't get to work and had to attend to their families and evacuating, etc. Yikes.
I'm so glad you guys are okay!!! I kept thinking about you and your family last night when I saw that Santa Clarita was in danger. We'll be praying for you!!!
Post a Comment