Monday, September 08, 2008

Body World

This Saturday Eric and I went to the Body Worlds 3 exhibit. What an interesting exhibit a little creepy since the bodies are real, but so interesting. If you ever get a chance to go and see it sometime you definitely should. We went to an IMAX movie of the human body first, which was a perfect introduction to what we were going to see later. The human body is amazing. We learned how it digests the food we eat, that was actually pretty gross. And we learned that the sweat in your armpits is a milky substance not just a water, that too I thought was very interesting. There were several very interesting things. It was lots of fun. The only drawback from the whole experience was the fact that it was the last weekend of the exhibit so all of Cali was there, I swear. It took us hours to get through the whole exhibit. (Sorry no cameras were allowed or I'd have some pics for you)

Also Saturday, I found out that our third roommate that was suppose to move in backed out leaving the pervious girl living here really ticked off. She legally had to cover this months rent and she's not very happy about it and either is her father. Well she's trying desperately to fill the spot not really caring who she finds. So Sunday after church a couple people came by to look at the place, well mind you this girl who previously lived here is LDS, anyway I was in my room reading when Casey my roommate came in and said a guy was coming to look at the place. I didn't know what to say I think I just stared at her like she was crazy. Then I stuttered something like, "I'm sorry". Can you believe this girl would actually do that. I couldn't, what a little brat. How could she feel aright doing that when I moved in with the knowledge that my roommates would be LDS. Anyway, Casey said not to worry she'd scare him away by telling him no drinking, smoking, or girlfriends sleeping over and that we are really really religious. Well I think it worked because he was only here for a second. LOL! The second person who stopped by was this sweet catholic girl, if we ended up with her I think we would be just fine. I am still looking for an LDS roommate though, but am not having much luck. Crazy story huh. I think this is the most drama I've had with roommates ever. Just a reminder you dear friends of my were the best roommates EVER!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I had some pretty great roommates myself, back in the day:)
Glad everything seems to be going well with the new place! Good luck finding a roomy!

Lindsay said...

How about some pics of the new place! I'm so happy for you. My roommates were also pretty sweet...