Last weekend was all about the girls. For those of you who don't already know, my sister-in-law Brynne is expecting a little girl in October that's only 3 weeks away. WOW!! Well last weekend my mom and I made a girls trip with my aunt and cousin to Utah to see Brynne and Jared and to celebrate with her at her baby shower. Lauren met us down there as well. And it was a great weekend - quick, but so much fun. (I tried to make time in Vegas to visit you Lin & Abby, but I just couldn't do it :( - next time) (and for all those locals in Utah, I'm sorry I couldn't meet up with you either, Kelly, Lane, and the Nays' - once again next time) Love you all though.
So Friday we drove all day long, but it went by so fast it was amazing. Man, can a car full of women talk and we didn't stop when we arrived. We checked into our hotel and continued to visit well into the night. So fun :)
Saturday was the shower. We went over to the Higley's to say hi before Brynne had to leave with her mom and sister to set up for the shower. They have the cutest place! Lauren had some news too that day. She's expecting her 3rd little one. I'm hoping its a girl and she will be arriving April 7th 2010. I'm so excited. By next year I will have 2 nephews and 2 beautiful nieces. I'm the luckiest gal ever. The shower was beautiful and I have some pics to share.
On our way to the shower in Alpine. Me and my sis.
The delicious spread, it was amazing. Good job Brooke, Katie, and Brynne!
Brynne got some pretty cute stuff. Her little girls is going to be stylin'.

Byrnne's mom made this quilt, it matches the bed set for the crib.
My mom made this quilt. It's a rag quilt and also matches the colors of the baby room
.
The Fam
Here's the Bates Ladies
And then the Higley, Yearsley, and Bates ladies. :)
Here's Boo with his man pack on. It's a manly diaper bag, how great is that!! Ha ha ha. Man, times sure have changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment