I've been doing great! I have camped in the Angeles Crest Forest, that before the fires of course, I have been to the beach recently which is always fun, I have also been to Disneyland. All picture worthy. I now have my camera and I will be carrying it with me from now on.
Oh yeah! I have also moved once again. This will be my third time in less than a year. Crazy huh! I promise I think I have found somewhere I want to stay for a while now. I love my new roommate and I love the city. It's called Montrose, sadly it's right next to La Crescenta and La Canada so it's on fire right now, but luckily for me we haven't been evacuated yet, and most likely we won't there's quite a bit of space from me and the mountains. But I do know a few people who have at least been evacuated, hopefully the firefighters can keep their houses safe. Besides the fires, the place is absolutely wonderful. It's a cute little town full of ma and pa shops and cafes. Tons of trees and family oriented neighborhoods. I love it. I can go running in the mornings and not feel like I'm in danger and walks at night knowing I won't be shot. I will try and get a few pics of the place soon. I am waiting because I am still working on getting my room all decorated and organized. As soon as I get that all done I will snap away and share.
5 comments:
Glad to see you are alive and well. So how far are you from work now? Any cute boys around you?
I'm not too much further from work maybe another 10-15 min with traffic. As for boys, I'm in the same ward, but there are always people moving in. ;D
Actually I have been dating someone for a little bit now. It's been a process so I really haven't said much about it, but somehow it has worked itself into a relationship of sorts. He's are really cool guy, I'll have to share soon.
Glad to see you back on the radar! Now be careful or those fires will take you right back off. This place you've moved sounds lovely! Do share!
And I'm excited to hear about this mysterious relationship!
I'm SO happy you love your new place so much!!! Sounds like a great location. Can't wait to see you here in the next week!!! Hope all is well...
So did you hear who I saw on Sunday?? Your brother Jared!! He lives in Chris' parents ward and we were up visiting! I turned around and thought that looks like Jared Higley and sure enough it was--I don't think he had any clue who I was at first, but we had a good visit. Sounds like I miss you by a week.
Post a Comment