Monday, June 29, 2009

Father's Day

Poor Dad, he only had me home this year to celebrate what a wonderful father he is. Of course he got phone calls from the rest of the kids and a letter from his missionary, but besides that it was a quiet father's day. I went to my sacrament meeting in Glendale then I headed home to spend some time with my parents. Like I said it was a low key day. We got online and chatted with Lauren and the kids. They sure love the webcam and so do I. Jared called as well. While everyone was on the phone or the computer Dad opened his gift. He got a push cart for his golf clubs, now he doesn't have to break his back carrying his clubs. After we chatted with the family the 3 of us made an outstanding dinner. We had lobster and steak. I've never had lobster before, I liked it. Then I just chilled with the parents the rest of the evening, it was actually pretty wonderful. I love being home.

I was chatting with the kids while dad was opening his gift. Love the Wed Cam!!!




No comments: