Friday, Branson and I went on a double date with a couple in our ward. It was lots of fun. We went to dinner and then stopped by the market on our way to the house and picked up a couple of pumpkins to carve. We decided to carve pumpkins that played off each other and it was a success. In the background the Disney version of the headless horseman was playing, it was a great & classic halloween date. Although we did watch the Office when we were done, does that make it not a halloween date. :/
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that looks SO fun! Jared me and Emme need to carve pumpkins still!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish you guys lived closer so WE could go on double dates with you too!! So sad!! But we are definitely looking forward to seeing you soon...especially Emme!! =)
We're carving pumpkins tonight. Looks like you guys had a great night. Glad to see a picture of Branson.
I am missing way too much--when's our next reunion?
Post a Comment