Monday, November 13, 2006

MVP - Ryanne Higley

According to the priesthood in my branch I was the MVP at our branch co-ed tag football game Saturday. Yeah right! It was all the guys throwing catchable passes, but I guess I should be grateful for the compliment. It was actually lots of fun, but boy am I sore today. I really didn't think I would be feeling it 2 days later, but then again I am in the second half of my 20's. lol
I have to say I made a few great catches and ran it as far as I could. (Never that far... :-)
It was sunday that I was the most embarrassed. I had guys who weren't even at the game say they heard I was the MVP of the football game. I was so embarrassed. Then after sunday school I found out the Elder's Quorm President announced in Priesthood that I was the MVP, I coulnd't believe it. Well, don't worry I let him have it during linger longer. ;-)
I am going to try and get pictures and post them in the next couple of days, but I wanted to share my athletic moment with you guys.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Somehow I am not surprised! You go, girl! It sounds like a good way to get to know those guys! Eh? Eh?

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! It's fun to see what you're up too. How come there aren't any pictures of your friend?