Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What a Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

My Thanksgiving was filled with Fun, Family, and Friends & tons of laughter. Tuesday morning all my siblings flew in from Idaho and Utah for the holiday. They stopped by my place of business to visit me for just a minute, which was so much fun. I got to see all of them and the baby. Dude he is so cute. After that they left for home and I had to stay and work. Only tuesday though I took off Wednesday. And it was Wednesday that started off the holiday. Briefly, Wednesday I took Rachie to get her hair done, which was fun. Thursday we cooked way too much food and ate just as much, I felt to sick. Friday I prepared to go to the temple and that was wonderful. Saturday we spent with the whole family cousins and all at Grandpa Higleys house. Then Sunday the family had to go home and that was sad. But as a whole it was a wonderful holiday I couldn't ask for more. Here's some pics.


Rachie's New Hair



Baby Got a Bath from his Auntie. That was an experience, let's just say those with little boys will understand "he got me"





Happy Thanksgiving - Corn Anyone?




Kyle and I were getting all spiffy for the temple.





Babies, Babies, and More Babies. The entire Higley family welcomed 5 baby boys under the age of 6 months to the family this year. Isn't that just crazy. The girls used to way out number the boys but not so much anymore. lol!









Christmas Comes Early with the Yearsley this year. Since Lauren and Tom won't be with us this Christmas we celebrated with them early, with family pictures and presents.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kyle is sooo dang cute. he looks a lot like lauren with a smidge of tom. that's fun that you could do christmas stuff together too. thanks for all the fun pictures!

Abby said...

I want to hear all about your temple experience! That is so cool! Maybe a special Mezz-e-mail is in order. You are all beautiful--I love lots of pictures!

Lindsay said...

There used to be blond higleys and now there aren't any. Your hair looks especially dark. I too would like to hear of your temple experience. I am so happy for you.