Thursday, November 02, 2006

YES! I made it past the password




So I know it's been a very very very long time almost an enternity since I have been on this thing. You see ever since I forgot my password I haven't been able to get this thing to work. Well I had some free time and I am trying it again. Hopefully this will stick and I will be back online with you guys once again. Although you may not even be checking this site since it has been dead for awhile. Well I hope I can share with you guys a few pics here and there. Here are a few halloween pics of me and some of my friends from the OC

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you...are...alive. great to see you back on. keep on keepin' on--i mean posting.

Lindsay said...

Hooray!! Kyle is so cute!

Abby said...

Who is Kyle?? I want you to know I never gave up hope! I was still checking to see if you sere here! How's that for faith?!

Ryanne said...

Abs
Kyle is my sister's little baby boy.
She had him May 30, 2006. Crazy how things change so fast.