I MOVED and I didn't realized I wouldn't have internet till today. So that's it... the big news... I moved.
Last Saturday was moving day. I was planning on taking pictures but we were in such a hurry to get to the beach I totally forgot. I do have a few pics of my new place though. I really love it. I have 1 roommate right now and one that was suppose to come this week but she flaked out so we are looking for a new roomie. My new place is so close to work, 10 minutes maybe. I absolutely love it. The place has a pool and work out center, I have yet to take the time and check them out, will someday soon. I just checked out the 24 hour fitness neat by. It's all right not my favorite location. It's in the middle of this mall, a little awkward don't you think. And grocery shopping, there are so many places to choose from it's crazy. I forgot how nice it is to be so close to everything. Let's see I think that's it. I couldn't have planned the move perfectly. My sister left for school Thursday so basically life is back to normal. Summer is almost over and I think a changed was needed. Tomorrow I have to find a ward and then I think I will be set.
4 comments:
yayy! how exciting.
can't wait to see more pics!
I'm happy that you are HAPPY! Change is always good! I have a huge testimony of that...I'm so sorry i'm not great at responding to emails...i'm always checking up on you and seeing what new things you are doing :) So I want you to know that I am always thinking of you! I bet you are at the best place in your life right now! I can tell from your huge smiles in ur pictures...I couldn't be happier for you...the apartment looks great!
Ryanne, I'm so excited you love your place so much!! Looks like a pretty cool place. Workout center huh? That's perfect!! You'll have to tell us all about your roommates and your new ward. How's your boy?? It was sure fun seeing you both on our very quick visit. Hope all is well. Love ya!
hey man--would love to talk to you soon and hear the scoop (i'll call you back soon i swear). good for you for finding a fun place to live!
Post a Comment