I'll just say it's nice to finally feel settled in. I had been all over from the OC to Agua Dulce to the Valley during the holidays, but now I'm home and that's nice. :) I can't wait to see what the rest of the month brings me.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Moved Again
I think things have finally gotten back to normal or whatever you want to call normal. I guess to me normal means back into the rhythm of everyday life. The holidays have been wonderful, but at the same time a little unorganized. On the 30th of December I moved again. (not too far from my old place) I am no longer part of Valley Village, but North Hollywood, a place we like to call NoHo Arts district. Truthfully my neighborhood isn't too NoHo is more Ghetto (I will not walk my streets at night-bad idea), but the complex itself is nice as well as our new apartment. It is a bit smaller than our old, well a bit is a little generous, its small but we were able to fit everything in it which was amazing. The good news is I'm only here for 6 months unless I decided to stay. I moved with 2 of my roommates from the other place, and things are good. I can safely say we are all moved in and happy. It took a couple of weeks, but I think I am warming up to the place. It's even closer to work and church so I really can't complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment