So, can I just say by Sunday I was speechless, literally. ha ha
No, really I lost my voice Saturday night it is hilarious. I've never lost my voice before. And no I don't feel sick I'm as healthy as ever. It's soooo weird, I hope to get it back soon.
I attribute this loss to the fact that I was out and about starting Thursday night. I helped a friend in need Thursday, which was fun. He's been rebuilding an old BMW and needed to get it to a mechanic and asked if I wouldn't mind helping him out. I drove his other car for him, also a BMW (those are nice cars-it was fun to drive) then we hung out a little when we got back. I was sort of double booked that Thursday night - shhh don't tell - I cancelled with the other guy which unfortunately lead to a DTR. It's all good I had that talk Friday night before my other date and we're friends it's cool. Friday I went out with this nice young man, but that was sort of over before it started, notice my choice of words (nice YOUNG man) a little too young but it was still a fun night. Then Saturday I had a double date with this guy from my ward. We went to Disney Land. The other guy on the date is an imagineer and got us all in for free. I had a blast. We not only did Disney Land, but the guys created this Disney Bingo Game we were playing all night as well. It was great. Unfortunately my date and I lost, but it was close. It was at the end of the night that I started losing my voice, it was hilarious. I think we all got a kick out of it. So as you can see it was a fun filled weekend, one that could make you lose your voice right? lol
Question??? Isn't this college life stuff. What happened? I think I'm doing everything backwards. College wasn't anything like this, am I right roommies?
:)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need nicknames to know who was who on your whirlwind weekending of dates! There is pasadena boy, nice boy, kiss dodger, who else?
I'm glad to see you are out there dating and having fun!!! It's okay if they're young. Disney bingo sounds great.
Post a Comment