Monday, January 26, 2009

Just call me...

I don't know what to call me, I thought I had a clever slogan, but I don't think I do. ha ha!

This past week I have been busy building, yup you heard me I have been building. You see when I moved out last September I bought this stupid plastic dresser thing (sort looks like Tupperware) to put in my walk-in closet, well I no longer have a walk-in closet to hide it in. So a couple weekends ago I went on a shopping spree for my room and bathroom and I bought some new furniture. ( I think you can call it that, ha ha) I brought home 5 pieces and it took all week and then some to get it put together. Now that was an accomplishment. I put them together all by myself (well my mom helped with one piece when she came to visit me) It was fun, and full filling when I finished. There were nights when I would be sitting in my room 11 o'clock at night with pieces of wood strewn across the floor, a screwdriver in hand, and staring at the instructions trying to decide if I was putting it together correctly. When I think about it now I can't help but laugh. Luckily I put it most of it together right the first time around. I feel like such a big girl. lol! Here's a few pics of my new furniture.


oooooh..

awwwwww...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Way to go! Want to come to my house and hang shelves that I've been trying to get Chris to do for 2 years?