













This isn't the most recent thing I have done, but I have pictures of it and thought I would share them with you. I went to Disney Land with a few of my girl friends and we had a lot of fun. One reason for so much fun is that one of them had never been before. She's from Utah and is down here for law school and she wanted to go. We took her on all the traditional disney land rides or as many as we could and of course we did the no traditionals like Hollywood Tower of Terror (my favorite). We took tons of pictures with all sorts of Disney characters. (Ruth, for some reason it was easier this time that when we tried for the one with chip and dale) It was lots of fun.
2 comments:
Well, sometimes you'll have to take me too--I've never been, and you make it look fun!
this post totally brings back memories of trips to california and driving back to utah in your taurus. remember...eh?...eh?
Post a Comment